HOW I SPEND MY ME-TIME

Hey dearies!!

Why do I feel like its been ages I've been here? I mean my last post hasn't been a week old right?

Anyways... how are you doing?? Am I the only one that feels like this year is running by so fast. Its already the 2nd week of August. Wawu***

Lets get right into our post for today. I'm going to be sharing how I spend my me-time. Yipee!!! Just a few things I do when I'm not under pressure or any deadlines.

1. Watching YouTube  
   Guys!!!! A moment of silence for all the data I've spent on YouTube. ...... Its not like Nigerian data is cheap o. I use MTN and my data drains like crazy. I could spend hours on YouTube. I watch nollywood movies, hair videos, music videos, dance videos etc.  Let's just say YouTube is a big deal for me.

2. Sleep
   Can sleep really ever be enough? I could sleep in the morning, afternoon or evening and most definitely night. Especially when its cold. My blanket and I have a special relationship you know. Then the awesome stretches and yawning after sleeping. You know that kind of sleep that when you wake up you're confused about your surroundings... those are just awesome. In summary I like sleep.

3.Read
   So uhmm yeah! I read! I love novels and I also read educational books. What I love about novels is how it just stimulates your imagination and how you can create a whole scene in your mind just from reading a string of words. I love reading and I know you guys do to because hey! You're reading this blogpost right now.

4. Music!!! 
   What is life without music?? And the best part is there are songs for every mood. Fast songs and slow songs. Rap and R&B. A song for every moment. Speaking of which...have you heard Halleluyah by Johnny Drille and Simi? Please listen to it. I could just plug in my headphones and just be having a swell time on my bed. Awesome!!

5. Gist
   I can sit down and be gisting and laughing for hours. It really relaxes me and takes my mind off whatever current burdens I could be carrying. It just brightens my day. Especially if you have the right set of people around you. Never a dull moment.

    So that's it. Please comment below what you do in your "me-time" and let me know if you've listened to Halleluyah.
    If you're reading this, please, ejo, biko, dan-allah, SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG and get notified of fresh new posts as e dey hot.
     My next post is "Things you probably don't know about me"
 Do stick around

Toodles...xx

Comments

Popular Posts