THINGS YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME

Hey everyone!!

 How have you been? So as promised in my last post, this is a post about some things you probably don't know about me. Lets get straight to the point

1. I love shopping! Yaay!! I mean who doesnt like new stuff?? New clothes, new hair products, new shoes, etc. But you know the problem?  My bank account. See, as much as i love all these, the way my bank account is set up right now.... eerrr.... not possible!

2. I love shawarma. You know I usually say that if you want to jazz me, shawarma would do! The combination of so many nice things into one package is ooh la la! But then again... we don't want to become too fat or do we??

3. I use glasses. Nerdy me uses glasses. Started a while back and I still do. I am actually short sighted meaning I can't see things far away so I need them. Its not like I will fall into a gutter right in my front without them o. I just need to see beyond you know...see the future.

4. I don't like animals. In whatever form. Be it flying, crawling, walking, whatever. As a rule, if its alive but not human, i don't like it. People that keep pets amaze me. I can't even walk past a stray dog on the road with one mind talk less of always having it around me.

5. I haven't watched Shrek. Yes. Please don't kill me. I just saw something about shrek a few days ago and I was like wait o! At my old age I never got around to watching shrek. Its either the opportunity didnt show up or when it did, I just didn't have the time anymore. Anyways... *shrug*

Alright guys! Thanks for sticking around for this post.

Please comment on other kinds of stuff you will love to see on my blog. Please support me by subscribing to this blog.

Love you
Toodles...xx

Comments

Popular Posts