MY HAIR REGIMEN FOR FAST HAIR GROWTH

Hey lovelies!


How are you and your hair doing? So today we are going to be talking about my hair regimen for faster hair growth.

I will be breaking it down into a daily, weekly and monthly plan.

DAILY

Moisturize and seal is probably the simplest and yet effective method. All you have to do is follow the LOC/LCO method which we discussed here

Another thing is scalp massages. I don't do this everyday though. I do it about 2 to 3 times per week and lemme just say here that it works wonders for your hair health and length. We will discuss that in another post.

WEEKLY

On a weekly basis I like to give my hair a cowash and deep condition. However this is largely based on what I feel my hair needs at that time.
 If my hair is in a protective style and a bit itchy I usually use baby wipes to clean in between the tracks of the braids. Have you tried this before?
 Fortnightly I have my full on wash day. I can't go into the deets of my wash day now so that this post doesn't get too long but I promise I will write another post on my wash day routine.

MONTHLY

Monthly I try to do a hair mask. This is also dependent on my hair needs at the moment. But I've been itching to do a henna mask since forever. When I get around to doing it you will be the first to know.

Every 5 to 6 months,  I get a texlax touch up. By this time I usually have enough new growth to be texlaxed.

So beauties. That's my basic hair regimen. If you need me to create a custom hair regimen for you with suggested products, leave a comment down below.

Thanks for staying to the end. Do come back for my next posts. Please support me by following and subscribing to the blog. TIA!

Toodles...xx

For enquiries and suggestions, talk to me
thatgirlconnect@gmail.com





Comments

Post a Comment

Please speak your mind. Join the family

Popular Posts