MY WASH DAY ROUTINE

Hey guys!!! I know its been a minute.

Been wanting to put up some posts but never got around to it.

Okay so one thing I've always wanted to share is my wash day routine

My wash day prep starts a day before actual wash day. I usually prepoo my hair first and cover with a plastic bag over night. I prepoo with a mix of conditioner and oil. I also detangle at this stage and put my hair in braids for my wash day.

By the next day, my hair is soft and ready to stand the wash day process. I shampoo my hair with a DIY black soap shampoo. I will share my recipe soon. Remember to shampoo your scalp. The run off will wash the hair strands.

I then go in with my tea rinse. I use either black or green tea depending on which one is readily available.

After my tea rinse, I apply my deep conditioner and and cover for about an hour. While applying ensure every strand gets some TLC. Honestly sometimes it stays longer than an hour if I am watching a movie or have slept off.

I rinse out my deep conditioner with cool water to close my cuticles. After that I squeeze out excess water with a T-shirt(I haven't gotten around to getting a microfiber towel)

After excess water is out,I apply my leave in conditioner. When the hair is fully dry, I do a full L.C.O and style or put in a protective style for the next 2 weeks.

So that's it guys!!

If you have any questions please let me know in the comments. I would love to hear from you

Toodles...xx

Comments

Popular Posts