ABOUT THATGIRL

Hey lovelies!

Today I will be doing a pretty brief introduction of myself just so we aren't total strangers here.
As you can already tell from the name of my blog, I go by the name "thatgirl". I am a woman with a passion to share. I am African, Nigerian to be specific and I live in Nigeria too.
I love God, food, good humour and good music. I am a medico, not married and I watch good movies when I can.
I'm adventurous, laugh like crazy and I love my private space. The thing is I am both an extrovert and an introvert, I have my moods.
So join me on my diary of life.

I do promise to give you all the juicy, interesting and helpful deets on this blog.
Also drop your comments so I can meet you too. Your suggestions and feedback are welcome.
Oh and please, keep checking out this space.

Toodles...xx

Comments

Popular Posts