WHERE MY MIND HAS BEEN

Hey lovelies!! What's popping??



I have been so busy and caught up in so many things.
First off, I misplaced my ATM card or something like that. My friend came visiting and used my ATM card and it was never returned. So I have been making withdrawals over the counter. Quite stressful though because I am busy during bank hours and I am not in the mood to dash Zenith Bank my N1000 to get another one.

Secondly my ear piece got damaged. I have been wanting to get a new one and stop struggling with the one eared own but I just haven't found the time. Another reason why I haven't replaced it is that I want to get headphones. Please if you know any affordable and good quality ones let me know. I need recommendations.

I am not sure whether I have mentioned this to you guys in a previous post but I run a little store so I am thinking of restocking soon.

Another thing that had been on my mind is this. About 2 months ago I gave my clothes to a tailor. About 4 pieces. I had never tried him before but I had heard good reviews. Anyway he gave me an appointment on when to come and pick my clothes. Lo and behold when I got there this man was busy asking what the last material looked like. I sha picked up the ones that were ready and since then haven't gone back. My excuse, I just haven't had the time. I really plan to go soon.

  Anyway, moving on to other things, I decided to check my weight some time last week and discovered I was 72kg. *shock of my life* I have always hovered around 67 and 68kg but never quite hit the 70kg mark. Anyway this is a wakeup call to take better care of myself. I have to get back to a 60-something biko. I am still a chick. I haven't even given birth o. If you are currently on a weight loss program or planning to, let me know in the comments. I really need all the support I can get so I don't give up before achieving my goals.

Lastly, I am planning to have my wash day this weekend. My hair has been in a crochet protective style and will be 3 weeks old on Saturday. I miss my hair a lot. I haven't made anything on my hair this year before this. I have been wearing wigs or just wearing my hair out. I still find it uncomfortable to sleep with this crochet. If my weekend turns out super busy I might have the wash day sometime during the week.

Alrighty!! That's it lovelies. Thanks for sticking with me to the end. Please comment down below if you are also trying to lose weight so we can get in touch.

Toodles...xx





Comments

Popular Posts